Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sticky Moments

I'm out of music.  

And I've got two more papers LEFT. 

Can she do it?

She  MUST.

She CAN.  

She WILL.




Thank you, Vince and Bola. 

After darting all over the nation, I can't say I'm in the right frame of mind to sit back at my wee desk and put together words for this assignment.  I don't know what to say anymore.  I don't know enough about the topic at hand to say much.  

My arms are actually tired from sitting crouched over my computer.  My shoulders are tight, my back aches, my eyes are sleepy, me me me me meeeeeeee...

As we began our descent into Newark, NJ, I tried to figure out what land we were flying over - what roads, valleys, and mountains.  I can never seem to figure it out exactly.  The next day, I wondered if I was driving along some of those roads I saw from the air.

Everyday is full of enormous transitions: planes to cars to walking to sitting.  From sitting at my computer for hours to driving for hours to sitting with friends and back again.

I'm thankful for the music that never ends, floating in the background of all these scenarios, helping me through school.  The aches and anguish of Grad School will fade away and what will be left is the music, the photos, the moments that wove themselves throughout... they will all stick right to me.

Castle Valley, UT

Arches

Crushed!

Arched

Having a Blast

Up in the Window

Landscape Arch

Landscape Arch from behind

Cray

Window

Hey Girl.

Smoke is no fun. 

Profiled


Cheers to the people you know across the globe.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. It was also good to stop by your blog post and watch those beautiful pictures which are so pleasing to your eyes. I am from Mumbai, India the other part of the world but it is not an accident to get connected to you. God has purpose in it. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have alife changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot0com and my name is Diwakar. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete